Sunday, April 10, 2011

Now that spring is in the air...

It is time to get back to blogging about Fawcett Lake.

Sorry, but I am just not big on the whole ice fishing thing. As such I rarely head up to Fawcett Lake in the winter months. I am a bit out of the loop because of this so please bare with me for the next few weeks while I get caught up.

I have updated some of the links on the sidebars including the the new fishing regulations for 2011. Not much has changed but it never hurts to refresh ones memory. Take a peek. I have added a couple new links including the report a poacher link at the top left. Apparently poaching is becoming a bigger problem in Alberta than ever before. Do your part. Be vigilant and report anyone who abuses what nature has to offer us all.

Again, I thank everyone for taking the time to pop by this blog. I sincerely hope that more of you will add your comments to any or all of the posts that have or will show up here in the future.

No comments: